Founded in 1964, Razzo started its activities in São Paulo with the collection of animal by-products, producing meat and bone meal and animal fat, raw materials that are used in the production of hygiene and cleaning items.
In the course of its trajectory, Razzo grew, consolidated in the market and expanded its business, with remarkable moments in its history:
• 1986: Beginning of its activities in the cleaning and hygiene segment with the production and commercialization of soap in bars.
• 2002: Renovation and expansion of its industrial park, becoming one of the most modern factories in Latin America.
• 2004: Expansion of the field of activity, entering the cosmetic, pharmaceutical and chemical markets with the production of base mass for soaps, bi-distilled glycerin and soaps, raw material also used in the production of own brand items.
Since 2004, Razzo has been investing more and more in its own line of products for retail. Today, the brand Razzo, has a complete portfolio of hygiene and cleaning, with more than 20 products available for consumption, among them are scented cleansers, bar soaps, stain removers, liquid laundry, dishwashers and Livy soap line . Soon, the company will launch its own e-commerce and expand its sales to the entire country.
• 2012: Implementation of avant-garde actions, aiming at minimizing and / or eliminating the impacts generated by their processes, be they the environment or the surrounding community.
Elimination of Odors: Razzo has a high capacity gas scrubber, which eliminates the odors generated by the greasing activities. This was one of the first equipment to be installed in the State of São Paulo, making the company a reference in the sector in adopting good environmental practices.
Effluent Treatment: The company also has an effluent treatment plant that processes 100% of the effluents generated through physical chemical treatments and activated iodine, and has a 98% efficiency in the elimination of pollutants, causing Razzo’s effluents to have the the same characteristics of domestic effluent after treatment, minimizing considerably the possible environmental impacts.
• Being among the best in the areas in which it operates, always innovating and improving its products and processes.
• Meet your customers with high quality products and services that meet your needs and expectations.
• Treat employees with respect and recognition, providing them with adequate safety and working conditions.
• Show transparency and ethics so that both clients and employees feel confident and comfortable in our relationship.
• To live harmoniously with the community and respect the environment, always acting in a sustainable way.
• Achieving recognition as a company of excellence in the national and international market for processing and marketing high quality products in all its segments and trademarks.
• To seek expansion in these markets, always committed to the continuous improvement of products, sustainable development and also business profitability.
Razzo believes that technology is essential for the improvement of products, processes and services and makes it a great ally in offering superior quality products at a great cost to its customers.
Its constant investments in technology and innovation make its factory one of the most modern in Latin America, making its processes much more efficient.
Razzo is a Brazilian company and its greatest desire is to make a significant contribution to Brazil.
Make society more just, with resources accessible to all.
Conduct business and its activities in a committed way and with great respect for social inclusion and the sustainable development of communities. Razzo seeks social projects in all areas, but always focuses its efforts on building a solid foundation for children and adolescents, after all, tomorrow will be formed by this generation.
Every year Razzo elects social projects that will be sponsored / supported during the year, whose objectives are aligned with the values of the company.
RAZZO PROJECTS & ACTIONS IN 2018
THIS MOSQUITO GOES TO DANCE
A cultural initiative that aims to act directly in the prevention of diseases caused by Aedes aegypti in a playful way.
Learn more: https://www.facebook.com/RB.br/videos/1254653547972549/
The project aims to adapt for the first time the famous text “O Bem-Amado” by Dias Gomes for the Musical Theater format.
Learn more: http://maestroentretenimento.com.br/
THE 2 PIGS AGAINST THE WHOLE WOLF
A cultural initiative aimed at preventing the population against Aedes aegypti and Zika in a playful way.
Learn more: http://grupobotija.com.br/
ONonprofit organization, created with the mission of guaranteeing children and adolescents with cancer, within the most advanced scientific standard, the right to achieve all chances of cure with quality of life.
Learn more: https://graacc.org.br/
CONDUCTING THE FUTURE
INon-profit institution, whose purpose is the promotion of culture, education and citizenship, aiming at improving the quality of life by developing human potential and artistic skills, especially music, and contribute to the socio-cultural inclusion of the child and the adolescent.
Learn more: http://www.institutohatus.org/